Community Impact Coordinator (CIC)
We are looking for an outgoing Community Impact Coordinator to create, implement and maintain a strategy to fortify and build resiliency for our organization. The role includes the creation of fund development and marketing tactics to increase agency growth and impact in the Niagara region.
If you are a positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individual with an interest in marketing, fund development and event planning, we would like to meet you!
What does a Community Impact Coordinator do?
In this role, you will be responsible for building a strong foundation and strategic plan to propel the organization forward, to restore what we have lost during the pandemic, and to set Epilepsy Niagara up for future success and sustainability.
You will be in charge of revenue generation research and planning, events, awareness campaign launches, volunteer recruitment and retention. Also, you will be tasked with developing donor and sponsor relationships, as well as liaising with other agencies regarding potential collaborations.
Wage: $19.00/hour 40 hours/week – Contract 2-year position with possibility to become permanent.
Shift & Schedule:
There are opportunities to work remotely after orientation and training. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
- Supports the tactical implementation of strategic initiatives and projects for the organization
- Market the agency
- Oversee major awareness month and digital campaigns and work with Social Media Coordinator
- Recruit new volunteers and develop plan for retention
- Working alongside staff and volunteers in a positive team environment
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective donors and supporters (with retention plan)
- Prepare regular progress reports and status updates monthly
- Tracks and monitors outcomes and timelines
- Assist in attaining sponsors and prizes for raffles and events
- Develop, implement and maintain fund development streams
- Work alongside board committees
- Event planning and implementation
- Collaborate with other epilepsy agencies in provincial and national awareness campaigns and events
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Tech savvy
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Expertise (or strong understanding) of marketing
- Expertise (or strong enthusiasm) for event planning
- Proven work experience
- Multi-tasking, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
Education & Training
- High School diploma (or GED)
- College or University in event planning or marketing an asset
- Knowledge of epilepsy an asset
- Must be 18+
- Must have valid drivers license
- 2 or more years experience preferred
- Police check
- Vulnerable Sector check
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Serious inquiries only.