Getting involved can take shape in many different ways! We offer volunteer positions, student volunteer hours, co-ops, and education and awareness opportunities. All of which can be short or long-term positions.
Did you know you don’t have to be a volunteer to make a difference in our organization? You can support by:
- Find us on social media and get involved in conversations and our groups
- Like and share our page, our events, posts, etc.
- Come to our events
- Request a seizure first aid training session for you, your family, school, and/or employer
- Socially promote the importance of education regarding epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Celebrate Purple Day (March 26th annually) Tag us in your photos and we’d love to share!
- Help us raise awareness by sharing posts and events of other epilepsy organizations in Canada
- Learn seizure first aid so you’ll know what to do if someone has a seizure